"Quality" In Test and Measurement
Krohn-Hite DC Source/Calibrators are used in various process control technology and control engineering applications, as well as an imbedded source or reference in production line testing. Used in the design, testing, and simulation of thermocouples, strain gages and transducer instrumentation, each Krohn-Hite DC Calibrator is a high precision instrument whose output voltage and current provide accuracy, low drift, low noise, and superior long-term stability with simple operation and control.
• Voltage Output: ±100nV to ±111.1110V
• Current Output: ±10nA to ±110.0000mA
• Resolution: 100nV / 10nA
• Stability: ±3ppm + 1.5µV
• Accuracy: ±20ppm
• Noise: 2µVp-p / 25nAp-p
Most Accurate: ±4ppm Most Stable: ±1ppm
100 Ohm Precision Resistor
• Voltage Output: ±100nV to ±11.11110V
• Resolution: 100nV
• Stability: ±6ppm
• Absolute Accuracy: ±10ppm
• Noise: 5µVrms
• Measured Accuracy: to a value within
±0.5ppm measured with 10mA at 23ºC
• Nominal Value: 100 ohms
• Calibration Uncertainty: ±0.5ppm
• Stability (1 Year): Typically ±2ppm
• Temperature Coefficient: ±1.5ppm/ºC
• Used to Calibrate Current Mode in 523 and 526
• Voltage Output: ±10nV to ±111.11119V.
• Current Output: ±1nA to ±110.99999mA.
• Resolution: 10nV / 1nA.
• Stability: ±1ppm + 1µV.
• Accuracy: ±4ppm (24 hours).
• Noise: 2µVp-p / 20nAp-p
Precision DC Source/Calibrator
±20ppm - Replaces DP/Analogic 8200
±10ppm - Used to Calibrate GE/Kaye Validators
Krohn-Hite Corporation, 15 Jonathan Drive, Unit 4, Brockton, MA 02301-5566
Tel: 508-580-1660; Fax: 508-583-8989; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © Krohn-Hite Corporation. All rights reserved.